April 27, 2005

She went. She saw. She conquered.

I went rock-climbing today. With Annie and Co. Kay came along.

I'm so very proud of her! She went, she saw and, under some pressure and coaxing, she conquered. She climbed... 3 walls, I think. She can beam with pride as she slips into slumber presently.

As for me, my arms, especially my right one, are aching! I did 4 walls today. One of which took me what felt like ages... hanging there while my 'coach' gave suggestions from beneath. But, kinda nice to hang in the air, literally. Good workout. = )

xxx

What I didn't spell out...

was that even though I'm sleeping earlier these days, I do miss talking to you. I guess that's a trade-off. Would you believe me if I said I miss your lame-cold humour and unique English?

xxx

The $7 skirt.

Got me more attention than I wanted/needed. I'm not a dancer. I look like one, maybe. That must be why I was chosen to act as the ballet dancer in the Charades game during student contact time.

He said 'Graceful like a swan'. Huh? What swans? Swans don't climb rock walls. There's more to it than the skirt meets the eye.

Enough of this nonsense.

xxx

In the end, I washed my hair. That's why I'm blogging here, even though my body is asleep.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 00:08